We understand the importance of convenience to you and your family. Our aim is to provide each and every patient compassionate and effective service.
Our office provides primary care services including but not limited to the following:
- Routine physical examinations and preventive care
- Well baby care, including hospital nursery care, well child examinations and immunizations
- Pre-participation sports physicals, school-required physicals and certain employment physicals
- Management of chronic illnesses within the scope of primary care practice such as high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, arthritis, asthma, COPD, depression and other conditions routinely seen in a primary care setting
- Evaluation of acute illnesses and injuries. We have offered PROMPT after-hours services to our patients for the past 25 years.
- Office gynecology care including PAP testing and contraceptive services
- Minor surgical procedures such as skin lesion excision and biopsy, laceration repair, wart treatment
- Blood specimen collection with samples sent to certified laboratory designated by patient’s insurance
- Nursing home care in certain local skilled nursing care facilities
- Coordination of specialty care with local and regional medical and surgical specialists
- Walk In Lab: Mondays through Saturdays 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Please bring any orders from other physicians (Occasionally, there are orders that we cannot draw, but that is rare). This lab is closed whenever the office is closed.